Senior Marketing Manager
Strong brand guardian with excellent copywriting and attention to detail required to launch a new group brand in management consultancy.
Senior Marketing Manager - Up to £55,000 - North West London
You will work for a global supply chain consultancy based in North West London who are rebranding following a merger.
Reporting to the CMO you will work with global offices to ensure the production of on brand communications and content. Once the new brand is launched, you will work on raising the profile of the brand with its target audience and contribute to the group vision.
Travel to Paris will be required once a month.
You will also line manage a Marketing Executive.
Key responsibilities include:
- responsible for selected group projects for the new brand launch including new website content, new design of selected group digital and physical materials and new brand launch announcement
- responsible for working with the UK partners and consultants as well as global heads and marketing representatives to implement launch across the global offices and leading on the UK launch
-first point of contact for anything brand or marketing related for the global offices, with a view to offering guidance, delegating to the Marketing Executive or escalating to the CMO
- ensuring the brand standards are maintained on all forms of marketing e.g. print quality and communications etc.
- internal communications of agreed marketing updates
- with the support of the Marketing Executive, manage local UK marketing initiatives such as award entries, UK events, relationships with media and partner companies, and other initiatives
You MUST HAVE
- excellent copywriting and communication skills is essential
- an intermediate level of French is preferred
- extreme attention to detail
- strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Senior Marketing Manager - Up to £55,000 - North West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.