Digital Marketing Manager
This high profile and global online skincare brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
Digital Marketing Manager - Up to £45,000 pro rata - 9 month contract - London
Our client is part of a joint venture between two internationally renowned companies covering FMCG & Skincare. They are focused on science-based solutions for skin health through innovation and expertise.
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage all paid for digital acquisition campaigns in order to achieve the customer acquisition targets and budget. You will:
- Test new initiatives to increase the performance of existing media channels
- Identify new acquisition channels and plan and implement tests accordingly
- Map out customer journeys to ensure optimal conversion and reduced CPOs
- Roll-out new learning's and best practice across all markets
- Manage agency relationships to ensure timely campaign execution, cost control and accurate reporting
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Minimum of five years' experience in a digital market environment
- Experienced in Direct Response Marketing
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills
- University degree, Marketing Qualification Preferred
We'd love to hear from you today if this sounds like your next career challenge!
Digital Marketing Manager - Up to £45,000 pro rata - 9 month contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly