In-House Design Director (Broadcast)
In-House Design Director
I have a great Design Director opportunity at a well-recognised, UK broadcast and entertainment brand in their current affairs department. Note that the company is based in West London. There are good public transport links and there is parking available.
You must have a minimum of 8 years professional experience and a portfolio demonstrating your experience and creative thinking across broadcast, branding, advertising and digital platforms.
Reporting into the ECD, you will have direct line management of a multi-award winning design team and creative control over broadcast projects in the current affairs department.
* Line management of Senior Designers
* Hands-on design skills across broadcast, branding, advertising and digital platforms
* Work with Senior producers to establish best working practices
* Inspire the creative team on live and longer term design projects
Key Qualifications/ Experience
* A minimum of 8 years commercial experience within broadcast. Current affairs experience is beneficial
* Proven experience across broadcast, advertising and digital
* Proven ability to collaborate and work with wider departments and 3rd parties
* Expertise in Adobe suite and digital platforms.
* After Effects and/ or Cinema 4D is a bonus although not essential
* The ability to think across different media - Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media
Only successful candidates will be contacted