Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer, Central London – Up to £53k dependent on experience
Ready for your next challenge? This Senior Medical Writer role could be perfect for you. You'll be joining a strong, successful agency who are experts in pharma and healthcare. As Senior Medical Writer you'll be working with great clients on a variety of projects. They're looking for someone with plenty of experience as Senior Medical Writer.
This Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for working on producing highly accurate work across a range of platforms including emails, web, apps, print and much more. Have you got experience across a variety of platforms? We want to hear from you.
The agency you’ll be joining are relied on by this client to help develop their online presence via digital channels and strategies. To be the Senior Medical Writer they’re looking for, you’ll be a mid-level Senior Medical Writer who is able to work seamlessly alongside account handling, creative, project management and more teams within the agency.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Medical Writer:
- Ensuring work containing detailed information about a product is written professionally and coherently
- Working collaboratively with creative, account handling, project management and client teams alike
- Working closely with the client to understand their product, and how best to portray
- Working across a range of platforms including e-detail aids, apps, web pages, emails and banners
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Senior Medical Writer:
- Client-facing experience preferable
- Understanding of digital assets preferable
- Great attention to detail
- Familiarity of ABPI codes and practices
- Bachelor of Science degree background
Sound as if we’re looking for a Senior Medical Writer like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW886 when applying for this Senior Medical Writer role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/