Marketing and Events Executive - innovative digital media agency
When it comes digital media agencies, there are many out there to choose from but not so many that can actually offer you stability, growth and the opportunity to gain broad experience across an international platform.
Our client works with global B2B businesses and with a long list of accolades and awards they have used their innovative technology to facilitate interaction between organisations’ communication teams and the Journalist communities.
Due to expansion our client is now seeking a Marketing and Events Executive to join one of the largest teams in the agency to work across multiple UK and EMEA key accounts. You will be part of the team reporting into the Marketing Director handling all key UK based events for their flagship accounts.
The role of Marketing and Events Executive would see you have responsibility for the end-to-end management of a calendar of regular B2B event projects across different clients and across multiple regions. You will manage, coordinate and execute all the events throughout the UK.
- Owning pre-event promotion and post-event engagement and analysis/learnings.
- Establish ongoing partnerships with industry leaders and organisations to ensure maximum brand exposure. Immerse yourself in the PR industry to ensure external engagement opportunities are identified
- Be leader on-the-ground at events, working with teams from across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure first-class execution and outcomes
- Become a customer-facing company expert with the ability to talk knowledgeably of the product’s benefits and outcomes to PR industry peers
- Coordinate the production of event assets including collateral designs, documentation, promotional content, and giveaways
To be suitable for this position of Marketing and Event Executive you will have at least 3 years experience organizing live events, used to working in a fast paced environment and organising multi events per week. Ideally you will be an existing Event Executive looking to move to a more independent role or a very experienced Senior Events Co-Ordinator looking to move up into a management role.
In additional you will have a comprehensive understanding of the B2B event management industry, understand client objects and be able to interpret them to develop an integrated event strategy as well as have excellent organisational skills and be client facing. Plus a solid understanding of digital marketing
In return for your skills and ability as a Marketing and Events Executive our client offers a competitive salary between £30-35k depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you think you might be ready for a new challenge and would like to be part of a fast growing marketing and media business then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, including your CV, by clicking on the apply button below.