Assistant Brand Manager
Are you a dynamic Assistant Brand Manager with FMCG background and an interest in games business?
Assistant Brand Manager - Up to £35,000 pro rata - 6 months FTC - Hertfordshire
Our client is a fast-moving games business known for one of the UK's best-loved consumer brands. They provide great personal and professional development to employees and posses strong company value.
As Assistant Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
- inputting into the development of specific brand campaigns
- ensuring brand strategies are being implemented through the line by Brand Activation Team and relevant 3rd parties
- managing relationships and influencing interdependent departments such as retail, digital, PR, Broadcast, NLL
- Supporting weekly trading to monitor and understand weekly sales
To be considered for the role of Assistant Brand Manager you must have the following:
- experience of working in an FMCG company or similar brand marketing experience
- strong stakeholder management
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- able to demonstrate initiative, flair and skills to successfully contribute to the execution of integrated campaigns
- great analytical skills, able to think differently and naturally curious
- must be a self starter and able to take charge and come up with solutions
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Assistant Brand Manager - Up to £35,000 pro rata - 6 months FTC - HertfordshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.