Account Manager - based near Weybridge
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for our clients. Our new agency provides end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. We bring together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists, technologists and so many more expert minds, across 90 markets. With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms. We deliver world class, inspiring work that has impact! In the UK specifically, our client list includes brands such as; Shell, BT, HSBC, Microsoft, Selfridges, Nestle and Samsung. Our breakthrough creativity has always helped our clients’ businesses succeed and we’re proud to have been voted Campaign’s Customer Engagement Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018.
What will you be doing?
- Be the main client point of contact and a core part of the Samsung and Wunderman teams based in the client’s office in Chertsey
- Working with key clients you will understand and interpret their brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure Wunderman are always delivering the best solution, pulling in other members of the Wunderman team as and when required
- You’ll be skilled in writing and contributing to briefs, as well as interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process
- You’ll be comfortable presenting creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback when necessary
- Working with the data team you will support data strategy development to ensure the optimum audience for CRM communications
- Good project management skills are essential. You must be able to run projects from end-to-end, and to have a strong knowledge of the progress of all projects your team is working on at any given time.
- You will give your input into PCAs & wash-ups by project to ensure that best practice is baked into future campaigns
- You’ll be competent with financial systems, estimating/reconciling own projects and ensuring projects are delivered within budget, with a good eye for detail
Who are you?
You’re a strong Account Manager who is passionate about technology and keen to be part of an agency and team with ambitious ideas.
Working as a core part of the cross-functional team, here in Chertsey, you’ll be one of the main point of contact for the UK client team. Working closely with the Senior Account Director, you’ll be delivering data-driven CRM campaigns (including emails and push notifications) as part of the quarterly client Roadmap.
The successful candidate will report directly into a Senior Account Director and work alongside all departments within the agency such as Creative, Data and Strategy.
What can we offer you?
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really are no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.