Senior CRM Project Manager
Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for our clients. Our new agency provides end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. We bring together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists, technologists and so many more expert minds, across 90 markets. With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms. We deliver world class, inspiring work that has impact! In the UK specifically, our client list includes brands such as; Shell, BT, HSBC, Microsoft, Selfridges, Nestle and Samsung. Our breakthrough creativity has always helped our clients’ businesses succeed and we’re proud to have been voted Campaign’s Customer Engagement Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018.
What will you be doing?
You will be client facing, owning the end to end delivery of work on each project as well as working to ensure that we create relevant and effective work in response to our client’s needs, on brief, on time , on budget and above all to a high-quality standard.
As an Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating, managing and owning all project documentation, from initial estimation, Statement of Work and project plan, through to RAID log, change management and weekly status
- The project financial management, ensuring that the reporting is up to date on a weekly basis and that the project is tracking to budget
- All resource requests for the project are up to date and accurate, including a detailed resource forecast to the completion of the project
- Understanding the GDPR requirements for your project and ensuring you are compliant
- Successful wrap up and closure of the project, ensuring all key learnings are shared with the wider delivery team.
Who are you?
- You'll be a detail-obsessed Senior Project Manager, who loves creating great work
- You'll be a problem solver keen to take on new challenges and have experience in the following work types: creative campaign development, CRM and data, email, direct mail
- We’re also ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate experience of running multiple projects simultaneously, with team sizes greater than 5-10 people at one time
- You'll be passionate about their work and creating a great working environment for their team! If you’ve had experience working with remote or offshore teams this would also be a plus
What can we offer you?
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really are no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
Apply for Senior CRM Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly