Who are we?
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for our clients. Our new agency provides end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. We bring together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists, technologists and so many more expert minds, across 90 markets. With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms. We deliver world class, inspiring work that has impact! In the UK specifically, our client list includes brands such as; Shell, BT, HSBC, Microsoft, Selfridges, Nestle and Samsung. Our breakthrough creativity has always helped our clients’ businesses succeed and we’re proud to have been voted Campaign’s Customer Engagement Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018.
What you'll be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Wunderman Thompson Data and Insights Department where you will be able to work alongside a vast network of Analysts, Data Scientists, Digital Analysts and Data Strategists both locally and globally. Based in London as part of a cross-functional, collaborative team you will be responsible for leading analytical projects and finding insight that delivers real-world results for a global client. We are looking for a Senior Analyst with an appetite to learn and a passion for showing how analytics can help understand customer behaviour and generate data inspired marketing strategies. Data is at the heart of the role and you will be able to source and access data directly from our clients to build out impactful analytical solutions.
In addition to the above, you will:
- Lead the development of predictive models to support marketing effectiveness and to enhance the clients understanding of their customers.
- Work with Data Strategists to ensure measurement frameworks are in place and that dashboards and self-service tools are aligned to the client’s strategic objectives.
- Challenge and improve Wunderman’s analytical capability through development of tools or processes that improve the quality of output for our clients.
- Deep dive into customer and CRM data as needed to uncover actionable insights for our clients.
- Ensure the reputation of the team is upheld by developing processes that enhance quality control and drive understanding of the data.
- Scope projects from beginning to end, working with Project Managers to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification.
- Build excellent relationships with colleagues from creative, experience and client services and work as a single team to best support the client.
- Present to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations.
- Responsible for making your insight actionable; explaining complex analytics to non- technical audiences and making clear recommendations on how to use your insights.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Senior Analyst who is well versed in R, along with good data visualisation/dash-boarding software e.g. Power BI/Tableau. You'll need excellent analytical skills, including hands on experience of developing statistical modelling with a proven track record of relating data and analytics to real business problems. You should have excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
What can we offer you?
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
We believe that recruiting talent with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds encourages people to think differently and be more creative. We’re committed to increasing our diversity and actively recruit from groups that are under-represented in the creative sector. We welcome difference whether it’s ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability so please be yourself!