Head of Marketing Operations
This business intelligence company is looking for their first B2B Head of Marketing Operations - read on!
Head of Marketing Operations - Up to £65,000 - London
Our client is renowned in the B2B marketing space, connecting B2B marketers through research, insights and events. A great opportunity to join them as their first Head of Marketing Operations!
As Head of Marketing Operations, you will report into the CCO and will be responsible for ironing out marketing processes and increasing productivity and success across the business. Your main duties will include:
- reviewing and recommending marketing technology requirements to support omnichannel marketing and enhanced CX
- being the lynchpin between different teams and departments to deliver the products/services
- being the owner of all activity within CRM and Salesforce, ensuring all features are working optimally
- creating processes, systems and technology for planning, budgeting, KPI development, campaign delivery and measurement
To be considered for this great Head of Marketing Operations role, you must meet the following criteria:
- proven experience in managing and joining up in-house technology including marketing automation platforms, CMS, ESPs etc.
- prior marketing project management experience, within a B2B or tech company
- deep knowledge of Salesforce, Marketing Automation and CRM technologies
- confident dealing with senior stakeholders and senior leadership teams
If this Head of Marketing Operations role sounds perfect for your next move, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Head of Marketing Operations - Up to £65,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.