An exciting opportunity to join this fast growing active wear brand as a Partnerships Executive, sound good? Read on!
Partnerships Executive - Up to £32,000 - London
A really influential & sustainable active footwear brand, based in Central London, with innovative marketing plans.
As Partnerships Executive you will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing the influencer marketing strategy.
- Build successful and authentic relationships with new and existing influencers.
- Working closely with the social team to identify potential influencers.
- Working with influencers to produce user generated content.
- Affiliate strategy including retention, acquisition and new partnerships and affilates.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on success and learnings.
To be successful in your application for Partnerships Executive you will need:
- At least 1 years experience of managing influencer marketing.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be utilised with influencers.
- Experience with ROI, CPC, CPM and revenue share payment models.
- Have the ability to implement business strategies with creativity.
If this sounds like the right for you, then apply today!
Partnerships Executive - Up to £32,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.