PR Account Manager
Are you a PR Account Manager looking for your next opportunity working within an incredible PR and communications agency in Birmingham? If so then I might have just the role for you!
My client, a well-known and highly regarded PR agency are on the lookout for a talented and driven PR candidate to join the team. You may be a Senior PR Account Executive on the cusp of stepping up into a management role or you may already be operating at a PR Account Manager level and looking at the next opportunity in your career. This agency has an unrivalled knowledge of the sector that they operate in and are looking for people who share that same passion. With excellent contacts in the industry and a huge network across the hospitality and leisure space this agency really do know their stuff! If you are looking to join a team of incredibly talented, knowledgeable and friendly people then this is the team to be a part of.
The successful candidate will have excellent experience and knowledge of trade PR and will be able to bring proven examples of having worked within this in previous roles. As PR Account Manager you will be joining the team and taking a pivotal role in managing a portfolio of accounts.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Being client facing, managing a portfolio of accounts and setting PR strategies
- Managing the implementation of client strategies and being their main point of contact day to day
- Content creation; writing engaging content across both trade and consumer accounts and this could include; press releases, articles, blogs and thought leadership
- Helping develop social media strategies and developing content plans for clients integrating these in to the clients communications plans
- Managing social media channels depending on what your clients require
- Managing media relationships; picking up the phone to the press at different levels along with specific publications. You will develop meaningful relationships and achieve the very best coverage for clients
- Crisis communications
- Event management as required
- Reporting on campaign success and feeding this back to your clients with recommendations for change.
Key skills and experience:
- You will thrive in a busy fast-paced environment and love managing multiple projects at any one time
- You will be a team player and love bouncing ideas around and will enjoy contributing to the fab culture that this agency has
- Excellent time management experience and able to manage timeframes and budgets
- Enjoy being analytical and reporting on success while making recommendations for improvement
- Love building relationships
This role would suit a Senior PR Account Executive who has experience in being the main point of contact and proven experience in managing their own accounts who is ready to step up in a management role. Or you will be a PR Account Manager who is looking to join an agency that value hard work and reward success.
This role is based in Birmingham and commutable via: Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Edgbaston, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.
PR Account Manager, PR agency, £26,000 - £32,000, Birmingham