Sales Executive - broadcast/sports fan - to £26k plus.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to £26k plus bonus
- Premium International Broadcaster - West London
- French Speaker - Sports enthusiast
- 1 – 2years experience at an Ad Agency or media owner
Come and join one of the largest media group in the world, with TV and digital distribution across the globe.
My client is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 210 countries and territories. Dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 130-plus worldwide television networks, is also a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services.
My client has enjoyed a game-changing year with a landmark world famous rights deal across Europe from 2018-2024 to engage fans with the sports they love anywhere & anytime.
Evolving within a dynamic Advertising Sales & Brand Partnership team you will be working with global brands and agencies on international campaigns. You will be involved in offering premium sporting events as well as high quality programming across the portfolio.
The job is based in West London/Chiswick where you will report to the Sales Manager/Director and will have primary responsibility for supporting the sales team/portfolio.
- You will be involved in pro-actively sourcing and developing brand partnerships with global clients and agencies to contribute towards advertising sales revenue
- Working with the team, you will use your creative skills to assist with briefs across TV, web, app & social media, through advertising, content creation & on-ground activation
- You will be responsible for managing the successful coordination of the campaign, including: booking, implementing, monitoring and reporting performances directly with clients /agencies
- You will be in daily contact with an international team based at in Paris to build your commercial proposition
- You will work closely with the research team to generate audience reports and marketing profile analyses
- Providing Admin support to the wider London based Intl team, including financial reporting, campaign booking, running regular reports.
- You will be a committed team player and have excellent communication skills, including written, conversational and confident presentation levels
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a good head for numbers are key
- You will always be looking to deepen your understanding of the media, advertising & sport industry (Digital advertising knowledge is an advantage)
- You will need to have a creative approach, not be afraid to think outside the box and eager to contribute ideas
- You will ideally hold a minimum of 2:1 degree (or equivalent Bachelor degree)
- You will need to be a competent Microsoft Office user
- Understanding of the Media Matrix
- You will have experience of working in international cultures
- French language skills are an advantage, as is a passion for sports.