Major Players are working with an east London-based independent creative agency founded less than 10 years ago, who work across strategy, branding, experiential, digital and animation. They work with a wide range of brands all of which celebrate creativity and innovation at the highest level and their collaborative approach helps their clients tell stories and deliver projects that resonate in an emotional way.
Due to some incredible new project wins and an ever growing studio they are now looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about design, branding, arts and culture. The client is happy to look at mid and senior applicants for this position but it will help if you have some experience in experiential and digital production as this is big chunk of their business.
As an integral part of the creative studio you will deliver a wide range of bespoke projects ensuring successful pitching, pricing, planning and delivery. You will be the main point of contact for the creatives and the client, responding to feedback, monitoring creative integrity to ensure briefs are meeting agreed deliverables and attending any client update meetings preparing relevant documentation and reports.
You will be an excellent communicator and skilled negotiator with the ability to manage relationships and expectations with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally, with a strong network of professional contacts in the U.K and abroad.
The Project Manager will:
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and Creative Director to assist with pitch documents, attending pitch meetings as required.
- Draft contracts and make amendments as directed to ensure compliance with rights, usage and legal requirements.
- Set and manage budgets, timeframes and deadlines.
- Control workflow, monitor design time and costs.
- Communicate production timeline and design time to clients on an ongoing basis ensuring agreement and sign off.
- Bring together relevant creative teams, both internal and external to respond to project briefs.
- Manage internal creative meetings, setting agendas, identifying tasks and managing actions required to deliver project
It's essential that you have previous experience working as a producer/project manager in a creative agency, and can demonstrate experience and skill at managing multiple commercial projects generating SOW, budgets, Gantt charts, contracts and SLA's concurrently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of London's top up and coming agencies, if this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly