Managing Director - Creative Agency - London
News flash - exclusive retainer to DNA Recruit to find a boutique agency their next Managing Director.
DNA have been exclusively retained by a boutique agency in the creative and production space who specialise in creating campaigns and content for engaging audiences.
Reporting directly to the Board, as Managing Director you are expected to oversee all relevant business operations, people and ventures, ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from top down and maintained at all times. The Managing Director must focus on the agency's growth, profits and increase shareholder's return, and keep up to date of commercial and legal developments in all the major markets. Other responsibilities:
- implementing company policy and any changes to it and leading the Agency and ensuring that all employees buy into the Company vision.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the Agency alongside the FD and the board.
- support the Financial Director by providing relevant financial information as and when required
- representing the company at events, maintaining their excellent reputation
- delegating responsibilities and supervising work of other members of the team, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance and to manage staff with care, respect and consideration at all times in accordance with the company's values
- creating and maintaining relationships with other partners and manage the day-to-day business affairs.
Is it you?
Are you at the top of your game? Do you have experiencing of working with lifestyle, fashion brands, and a true leader and financially and operationally excellent? As a proven Managing Director (Senior Manager) you must have demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans as well as excellent organisation and leadership skills. The Managing Director must have thorough knowledge of changes and forces that influence the Agency, and comprehensive understanding of the advertising industry. As Managing Director, you bring to the table your experience of successfully managing a team and awareness of employment practices including diversity, appraisals, conditions of service, as well as strategic and creative thinking, and extensive experience of leading and overseeing a team.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.