Sales Executive - Energy & Environment
Build your sales career as a Sales Executive
Are you an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking Sales Executive looking for your next challenge?
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to work with three of the foremost B2B brands in the Haymarket portfolio - Horticulture Week, Planning and ENDS.
You will be responsible for managing and building on existing business as well as generating business from new clients. This will involve effective coverage of your client base through cold calling and speaking with key decision makers within the sectors and rebooking repeat business across an established portfolio of products.
You will be a Sales Executive looking for their next challenge. Previous media sales experience is a must, and you will need to possess the following qualities:
- A passion for the media and advertising industry
- Be highly self-motivated, driven and organised
- Be passionate and eager to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and hit set targets
- You will have a recent experience with media sales and account management
- face to face contact with clients and evidence of building strong working relationships an advantage
- Good IT skills (knowledge of Google docs and Sales Force an advantage)
- Have experience in media sales
- A good telephone manner and keenness to scuceed
- Ability to work to set sales goals and KPI's
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Account Manager, Senior Account Director, Business Development Director or Sales Director.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports and social clubs. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (on passing probationary period)
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s sales division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!