Associate Media Director
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning media, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here predominantly in offices in Devon and Bristol, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years. And we’re part of themission, one of the UK’s most respected networks, sharing skills and resources across 16 agencies and over 1,100 staff.
About our Media team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients directly and sister agencies across themission group.
About the role…
You will have the opportunity to work with one of the agencies longest standing and largest clients in the over the counter pharmaceutical category. Building trusted and credible client relationships, taking time to fully understand their business and provide guidance in delivering innovative and effective channel recommendations.
In order to be successful in this position you will have a demonstrable ability to assimilate the insights on the consumer, brand and the competition, instigating and directing the media and communications channel planning strategy working with the strategic planning, creative and client services teams, along with your Devon based colleagues of media channel specialists.
- Being able to understand and assimilate and challenge (if necessary) the brief.
- Setting media goals and objectives.
- Taking full responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Driving innovation, best practice and excellence in producing and implementing media plans by self and others.
- If implementing, ensure client receives most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Assessing media and ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Working with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to clients and colleagues.
- Keeping clients up to date with the changing media landscape and identify any creative, new or innovative opportunities to be included in proposals.
- Supplying financial forecast and budget updates to the Media Director.
- Having regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
- Identifying new business opportunities and lead communications and media strategy for new business pitches.
We are looking for a highly proactive and self-motivated person as whilst being based in a buzzy and vibrant central London office, this is the first Bray Leino Media position to be located in our sister companies’ offices. Some travelling will be required to visit both clients and colleagues located in the South West.
And in return…
We offer a competitive salary and car allowance, plus benefits package including:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Long service award
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note that there will be a two-week initial training period where you will need to be based in North Devon, during this time we will cover accommodation expenses.
Apply for Associate Media Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly