Part Time Product Sub Editor & Translator (German) needed ASAP
Part Time Marketing Sub Editor / Copywriter / Translator needed ASAP - Native level German language skills - Super lux brand based in London 2 to 3 days per week.
You will be required to sub translated copy (English to German) across all aspects of my clients brand, from apps to press and marketing initiatives and printed projects.
* Subbing marketing content: checking accuracy, cutting copy to fit, proofing copy, checking all pages and links for the website, iPad and iPhone apps
* Subbing marketing copy, email copy and general site copy, as and when required
* Working with the rest of the translations team (design and editorial) to ensure all deadlines are met
* Subbing special projects as required e.g. video, printed projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Fluent in English and German (native language level), both written and spoken
* Working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
* PC and Mac literate
Paying 150 per day - weekly pay.
To be considered, you must have worked for a magazine / publishing company, or for a fashion, beauty, or lifestyle brand as a copywriter, editor, proofreader, or sub editor. PR or Marketing candidates will also be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.