Head of People - Full Service Global Agency - London
Would you like to lead the HR and Talent department for one of the world's biggest agency networks ?
One of the largest global network agencies, a full-service data-driven marketing agency, rooted firmly in digital innovation are working with DNA Recruit to find their next Head of People. They transform the way their clients interact with their customers by connecting their brands to individuals. Their excellence is in building award winning off-to-online campaigns and experiences around retail and commerce, mobile, events, launches and in-home.
The Head of People will be reporting and supporting the COO on operational optimisation across the business and helping to manage business growth and build a unique and strong people oriented culture within this global network agency. Your day will mainly look like this:
- Responsible for the service delivery and operational excellence of HR, Recruitment and Office Management.
- Drive local/internal HR process improvement and support COO.
- Partner with the IT Operations Manager to deliver the Employee portal.
- Support the COO and Office Manager on delivery of company-wide initiatives
- Launch values driven culture, working with Management, HR and Talent Team to establish and embed initiatives through working practices, policies and procedures aligned with business goals.
- Build relationship with with in the network and wider network to facilitate the harmonisation of European office processes and policies.
- Provide COO with regular data and insights into the People and Talent function to ensure Management Team are kept informed of opportunities and challenges.
- Work with the Finance Director/lead to manage annual processes including bonus, appraisals and pay review.
- Point of escalation for ER issues or change management, providing mentoring and coaching to build people management capabilities across the business.
Is it you?
You have strong leadership capabilities and previous experience of working in a Group with an overseas HQ, as well as operationally strong with a sound understanding of HR/People Management i.e. CIPD Level 5. As Head of People, you show an ability to challenge conventional approaches and have the confidence to come up with pragmatic but compliant solutions and are confident in challenging senior management and 'managing up', and you demonstrate some or all of the following :
- A genuine individual with empathy for people and the ability to get alongside and motivate individuals
- Organised with strong planning and prioritising skills
- Resilient and self-assured
- Pride yourself in building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, being team player
- Commercially aware
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and coach others
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Emotionally intelligent
- Extensive experience of a "full service" HR team delivering a broad people based agenda
Salary: £70K plus bonus & benefits
If you feel you are able to demonstrate the above requirements then we urge you to get in touch with us, by sending Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.