Consumer Insights Manager
Do you have previous multi country Insights experience and want to work on high profile health and wellbeing brand?
Consumer Insights Manager - Up to £45,000 pro rata - 6 months+ FTC - Berkshire
This company is an industry leader in health and wellbeing. They are proud of how they help people lose weight and transform their lives. Operating in over 20 countries worldwide, they develop and support successful on and off line programmes and products.
As the International Consumer Insights Manager, you will partner with multiple business teams to provide and conduct research amongst international and prospective members. You will:
- conduct and manage both qualitative and quantitative research projects
- understand business issues and specific questions to address them
- co-ordinate research projects across international country teams
- manage research vendor from research design
- analyse and interpret data
To be considered for the role of Consumer Insights Manager you must have:
- minimum of 3 years' experience in Market Research Function, ideally with European responsibilities
- quantitative questionnaire design and programming essential
- a strong passion for consumer understanding
- excellent communications skills, social competence, ability to work in teams, inter-cultural skills
- ability to listen, being open-minded and curious, with a good sense and feeling for semantics & language
- ability to analyse, interpret data for insight reports
- high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- additional languages desired: German, French
If you love the sound of this role get in touch today!
Consumer Insights Manager - Up to £45,000 pro rata - 6 months+ FTC - BerkshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.