Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager - London - Agency
Up to £35,000
Major Players is working with one of London's top agency, that works with the ethos that the communications landscape has never been more cluttered or complex. To cut through, brands need to be culturally relevant. That doesn't mean hijacking or lip service. It means taking real actions that contribute to culture in a meaningful way. This might take the form of concepts with wide societal impact or ideas meant to nudge a stakeholder audience towards a new behaviour.
As Paid Social Manager your responsibilities are to:
* Take responsibility for client campaign planning, execution and reporting. You will also be responsible for deliverable deadlines.
* Work with data & strategy teams to provide actionable insights for paid media activation.
* Optimise multiple campaigns in parallel on a daily basis.
* Manage the media budget in a defined period including set-up of the campaign: analysis of media allocation, tracking performance and optimisation, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports with minimal input from the strategist.
* Follow up on campaign timings and performance with the strategist. Ensure you have an overview of campaign performance at all times.
* Create a compelling media plan in line with business objectives.
* Define KPIs and dashboards.
* Follow up on budget and reporting of the social media ad campaigns.
* Analyse results and feed potential recommendations to wider social team, based on the insights revealed through execution/optimisation
* Challenge current campaigns or re-adjust future campaigns.
* Create weekly and end of campaign reports on each campaign.
The ideal candidate for the Paid Social Manager would have the following background:
* Minimum 2 years experience in paid social campaign management: planning, execution and reporting.
* Must excel in using Facebook Business Manager, and Twitter Business Manager. Knowledge of LinkedIn and Pinterest is a plus.
* Able to understand the campaign needs and measures of success.
* Able to defend paid social competitive advantages against competitors or other media.
* Must have experience setting-up campaigns, managing social ads, optimising campaigns and reporting on results.
* Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyse and use the data to drive actionable insights.
* Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
* Ideally, experience using social data and research tools and methodologies, for example social listening, audience profiling, and platform insights
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£80k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Ed Davidson