Client Development Director - Experiential Agency - London
Do you have a minimum of 5 years' experience at an events or experiential specialist agency? Do you have 3 years' experience in client/business development? Then read on ….
DNA are working with an energetic, highly personable and innovative experiential and events agency, who help power some amazing brands and work with many global brands in auto, telcom, retail, FMCG, luxury, leisure, entertainment to name but a few.
As Client Development Director you have a deep understanding of a client's business in both a micro and macro sense can develop strong relationships with key members of the client team, With this knowledge, insight and interpersonal skills enables you to put forward proposals that are relevant to client's business challenges - and then makes sure they are delivered to the highest standard by the agency team. The Client Development Director's role are responsible for developing new business opportunities outside of the current clients, increase existing client revenue and delight existing clients with exceptional client servicing. Your role includes:
- Leading the strategy, insight and creative development process from initial brief to final presentation, attending key review meetings along the way
- Write or review/approve creative and copy briefs, reviews,
- Take control of proposal writing and seek input from key contributors Delivery
- Co-ordinate and manage the resources needed to service projects within the team structure
- Oversee every stage of delivery and ensure client is appraised throughout the schedule, with a hands-on approach being critical
- Ensure each project is reconciled (financial and creative) with a critique of key lessons learned within 2 weeks of the job closing
- Ensure a case study is written for use in creds presentations and on the ENERGY website
- Identify new opportunities and initiatives that are relevant to the client's business and represent growth opportunities for the agency.
Is it you?
You bring with you 5 years min experience within an events or experiential agency, as well as at least 3 years experience in client business development. You have good leadership skills which enable you to manage and motive your teams and good transferable client skills. Project/event management experience is essential, and you are highly organised efficient and able to adhere to deadlines, and your flexible approach to working hours enables you to deliver as and when required (this might include the occasional weekend/bank holiday days).
If you have what our client requires to become their next enthusiastic and positive Client Development Director, who has a real drive to move things forward, then we urge you to get in touch by sending your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Apply for Client Development Director - Experiential Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly