Event Manager/Senior Co-ordinator
Fintech giant is planning it's renowned yearly event. Event Manager required ASAP for a four month contract (or longer)
Event Manager/ Senior Coordinator - Up to £200 per day - 4 month contract - London
Market-leading software company,central London based, great company culture, innovative and collaborative. Exciting event held annually that attracts over 4,000 people from across the world - Contract role for 4 months (may be extended)
This role is essentially a senior marketing co-ordinator/executive. Your day to day responsibilities would be:
- Work closely with events managers to deliver tech, admin and onsite delivery
- Be the day to day administrator and point person for setting up guest registration links, mange inboxes liaise with operating teams around the world
- Manage and update a sales dashboard and report on a daily basis
- Manage the mobile event app
- Pick up event management side and logistics for the Awards ceremony
- Assist in developing the event scope, itinerary and shortlists
- Assist with event support collateral management
To be part of this amazing event and team you will:
- Have the ability to work independently and develop a workflow to match deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a desire to contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Excellent time management, organisational and ability to multi task
- Proficient computer skills, ideally Mac and G-suite
- A real event guru, collaborative, energetic person!
If this sounds like you then APPLY now!
Event Manager/ Senior Coordinator - Up to £200 per day - 4 month contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.