Strategy Director - Global Design, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy
Are you interested in and well informed about the world at large and up close – understand what’s happening and why? This highly regarded independent global design, innovation and brand strategy consultancy seek a Strategy Director with experience in both consumer/FMCG as well as corporate brands to deliver powerful brand performance. They design strategies, initiate the creation of new products and services, create identities and communications, and engage people in making their companies great.
This would suit a creative thinker who will thrive in an environment where design is often the deliverable rather than a report. An intrepid people-watcher, a lover of behaviour, people and what drives their attitudes, values and beliefs.
As a Strategy Director, you will be leading the analysis and critical thinking to address client challenges and opportunities. Distilling your findings into clear and inspiring creative briefs for concept development, brand identity and packaging design – covering both brand extension as well as ‘new’ brand and product creation and then working alongside the creative leads to produce outstanding innovation, design and communication outputs.
Main Responsibilities and experience required include:
- Senior-level experience within branding, including experience in a brand/design consultancy or agency.
- Workshop design and facilitation skills.
- A core understanding of brand positioning and brand architecture is essential.
- Experience of working in ‘briefing in’ and steering projects with a design outcome.
- Using structure and narrative to convey strong, convincing arguments and recommendations in written work and in-person presentations.
- Contributing strongly to, and proven success in winning significant new business through the quality of thinking and compelling presentations.
- Experience of working on international projects, setting up and delivering projects with a multi-market application.
- A strong communicator who can deliver high quality consulting involving consumer insight, market analysis, innovation and insight-led design.
- Visual appreciation - able to present insight, innovation and brand strategy outputs in a clear and visually exciting way.
- A thought leader and sharer of knowledge amongst colleagues and clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in an independent agency who have not lost their ‘family’ feel – it is a friendly, collaborative but dynamic culture where you will be empowered to fulfil your potential. Don’t miss this opportunity! Please contact Ann email@example.com or call 07885 822771 for a confidential discussion.