The Product Analyst / Business Analyst will join the Strategy and Operations team in order to take key strategic and operational decisions, always based on data. You will be at the heart of creating and delivering amazing products that deliver an amazing customer experience.
Our client is one of the biggest fintech companies that is changing how banking is done across the world. A fun and liked-minded team, who are creating real change in the world and want you on their side as their Operations Manager.
As an Product Analyst / Business Analyst:
- You'll be solving problems and taking ownership of multiple functions across the organisation and ultimately build teams to achieve great results
- Strategy: explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
- Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Product-led improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Ideally you have a degree from a relevant field
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment as a Product Analyst / Business Analyst
- You have a solid track record of achievement
- You like to break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
You'll have an amazing opportunity in London to progress your career and enjoy a hassle-free commute.