Content Marketing Manager
Strong content marketer with experience of creating innovative content campaigns in a B2B environment, on and offline.
Content Marketing Manager - Up to £55,000 - North West London
Growing, global and dynamic, this is a fantastic fintech start-up. The company provides a SaaS platform for businesses to effectively manage company spending. With an already impressive and established client base, they are scaling in the UK and need the right marketing professionals in place to make that happen.
As Content Marketing Manager you will have experience developing campaigns as well as creating the strategy for these campaigns to support sales and drive revenues. You will be responsible for:
- delivering content marketing programmes from beginning to end
- developing original and creative content
- testing and optimising content campaigns
- implementing clever and sustainable SEO strategies
To be successful in this Content Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- significant experience of developing high-quality content for landing pages, bylined articles, socal media, ebooks, case studies and more
- experience of working cross functionally, specifically across marketing disciplines as well as sales and design
If you can tick all these boxes, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Content Marketing Manager - Up to £55,000 - North West LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.