Senior Account Director - Pharma
Longstanding, privately owned pharma specialist agency seeks a new Senior Account Director to join their gang of 25!
Senior Account Director - Up to £65,000 - London
Based in west London, this lovely boutique agency has over 25 years' experience delivering excellent integrated marketing campaigns for healthcare clients. Their portfolio covers classic healthcare and pharma giants, across Europe and into the US.
The agency lives and breathes health and wellbeing, so expect a great workout both mentally and physically!
Reporting to the MD, the Senior Account Director will work on various integrated marketing campaigns for a wide range of Medical sector clients.
Sectors will range from long term health conditions, to general health tools, to infant formulas, with many of the Clients based in European cities.
The work has a BtoB focus and is very integrated - from online video, to brand assets, to conference material, to strategic guidelines.
Superb Client servicing is to be a key focus for this Senior Account Director - with the rest of the client servicing team following your lead.
On behalf of my Client, Id love to hear from you if you :
- Have experience ideally of integrated, b2b marketing campaigns at SAD level.
- Have worked across all marketing disciplines, on and offline.
- Have an EXCELLENT track record of client servicing.
- Are known for your brilliant team management - motivating, informative, disciplined, accessible.
- Enjoy working closely with creative teams to deliver over and above for the Client.
- Enjoy business development - be that through nurturing existing Clients, spotting new opportunities, leading pitches.
Senior Account Director - Up to £65,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.