Senior Brand Strategist - consumer brands, packaging, innovation
This independent is a major name in FMCG, consumer and service branding. Working with some leading UK and international names across a wide range of sectors including beauty, FMCG, drinks and energy, the agency is known for its strategic work and creates and builds inspiring, powerful and commercially effective brands. The team is a diverse mix, all contributing to idea creation. It has a collaborative and friendly culture and is an inspiring place to work.
Senior Strategist – The Role
The agency are now looking to grow the strategy team and are keen to take on board a senior brand strategist to bolster their offer. The senior brand strategist may be currently be an experienced middleweight strategist in another agency and looking for a step up, or another senior consultant looking for more autonomy and the chance to grow. You may be looking to work in a more creatively-led, independent environment and to have the opportunity to lead certain projects and contribute to creative strategy on larger accounts. The senior brand strategist will be reporting into the smart and collaborative Executive Strategy Director. You’ll be entrepreneurial and pragmatic; in this role you’ll need to be able to hold your own and manage your own time and work independently. There is room for some flexibility in this role.
Senior Brand Strategist – Key Skills
- Connects business and brand strategy to creative brand expression
- Thinks of creative solutions to brand challenges. Interesting and strong opinions, fed by a curiosity for brands, culture, arts, design and beyond
- Able to communicate ideas/solutions in words in clear, succinct and inspiring ways. You can express your thinking simply and impactfully.
- Able to connect words to visuals to enrich the communication of ideas
- Motivated, enthusiastic, committed & ambitious
- Hard-working, good at time management & able to meet occasionally tight deadlines
- Engaging presenter – succinct and able to tell a story and paint an inspiring image of the future
- Team player – no ego. Open to new ideas from others, able to integrate and engage the team to work together and equally work alone without support for much of the time.
- Experience in FMCG branding/packaging design from another consumer brands agency is ideal. Corporate branding/ digital branding/ innovation experience extremely useful
- You'll have an entrepreneurial spirit, with flexibility and an ability to pre-empt issues.
- An innate strategist, in touch with today’s brand and marketing thinking; able to sway the hearts and minds of clients and colleagues alike, while making it look effortless.
Apply for Senior Brand Strategist - consumer brands, packaging, innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly