Content Marketing Executive
A leading global health and beauty business in Warwickshire are looking for a Content Marketing Executive. With a strong heritage built on quality and excellence, they are a fantastic growing business who offer great support and development to their employees.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong writer with a copy-writing and content background. Working as part of large marketing team, the Content Marketing Executive is the go-to person responsible for creating and coordinating the content marketing strategy for the UK. Working across print, digital and social platforms, you will deliver exciting and engaging content for both B2C and B2B audiences to attract new customers as well as retain existing ones.
- Assist in the development of the annual content calendar and ensure delivery of daily, weekly and monthly content across all channels
- Work closely with digital, social and PR colleagues to proof-read and edit all content before it is published
- Offline- writing copy for product brochures, fliers, consumer magazines and some support on press releases
- Digital - writing copy for seasonal campaigns, blogs (two per week), social content, web content when required and proofing and editing for all digital channels
- Knowledge of SEO to ensure all web content is fully optimised and some knowledge of analysing web traffic is preferred
The Candidate: To be considered for this role, you will be a natural creative writer and love writing engaging copy. Ideally with experience of writing copy for print, digital and social channels along with an expert eye for detail to proof and edit other content produced within the team. You can have worked in a similar role in-house as well as within an agency environment. Knowledge of optimising content for SEO purposes is also required.
This role would also suit someone from a PR background or copy-writing/editing background.
Hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 plus benefits. This company operate a 35 hour working week with flex on start and finish times between 8am and 6pm
This Content Marketing Executive role is commutable from Stratford on Avon, Banbury, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Evesham
Content Marketing Executive, Warwick, £23,000 - £26,000