Mid-Senior Exhibition Designer
Keywords: Design, Events, Exhibitions, Graphic, 2D, 3D, CAD
Salary: Up to £45k
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Our client has been sucsessfully running for 30 years and they have been managing overseas's exhibitions within the UK tech sector. They are currently recruiting for a Mid-Senior Exhibition Senior Designer to join their expanding team.
The candidate requires strong 3D design skills with 2D graphic skills an advantage. You must be quick and accurate designer able to model and render accurately and with a good understanding of dimensions, ergonomics, construction and pricing. You must be fluent in CAD preferably Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suites and 3D render packages preferably Artlantis.
- Ability to sketch and interpret client's ideas into 3D models
- Self-check and analyse your own work
- Person has to be adaptable to different situations, workloads and client profiles
- Flexible work ethic and good team player
- Must be fluent in CAD preferably Vectorworks
- Adobe Creative Suites and 3D render packages preferably Artlantis
- Creative designer with good attention to detail
- Attention to detail
- Project management
- Working to tight deadlines
- Experience within Exhibitions
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Mid-Senior Exhibition Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly