Picture Desk Assistant 6 Month Contract Immediate Start
Picture Desk Assistant 6 Month Fixed Term Contract Immediate Start
Salary - £21,000 - £23,000
I'm on the lookout for an awesome Picture Desk Assistant for a 6 month fixed term contract starting ASAP working with an awesome hospitality brand!
You will be responsible for organising and managing the photographic archive for this brand. Their vast collection of photographic assets needs managing to ensure they are meeting all of the necessary requirements for the business, from cataloguing to compiling collections on request.
What you will be doing:
- Maintenance the photographic archive
- Keyword tagging & applying copyright information: This is one of the main responsibilities of the role as it is the way the whole system is navigated. The position will be tasked with tagging new content that is delivered and applying correct copyright information to the images, making sure it is completed to deadline
- Tagging and copyrighting the archive
- Guardianship: To ensure correct processes are being followed for the delivery of pictures, apply the correct copyrights to images
- Processing: Re sizing of images to ensure they fit various platforms as instructed
- Picture editing and collection creation: Edit large collections of images to the requirements of a brief and help to source images on request.
- Basic retouching of images as instructed
- Creative input: Contribute to the Creative and Design Department's creative planning, helping to generate image based ideas for the benefit of the company's content creation strategy.
Experience you will need:
- Photography or Design related qualification or experience
- Experience of keyword tagging, application and digital asset management
- Knowledge of Adobe creative software and basic retouching skills would be desired
- A keen interest in photography and design, and a desire to grow your creative skills by learning from a team of other creatives
Other key things they are looking for:
- Adaptable to often changing priorities
- Highly organised & professional
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage relationships internally, both written and verbal
- An organised and systematic approach with lots of self motivation, initiative, and a strong work ethic
- An excellent attention to details is crucial
- A strong passion for the hospitality scene
Some of the amazing benefits:
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life insurance scheme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Staff discounts
- Breakfast club
- Staff lunches
- Foodie forums
- Employee assistance programme
- Social events
- Summer hours
And many more!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV/Portfolio through to me on email@example.com
Apply for Picture Desk Assistant 6 Month Contract Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly