A boutique creative agency based in Guildford are on the look out for a driven and talented copywriter to join their team.
If you're passionate about campaigns and content brand narrative, finding that killer headline as well as being able to write purpose statements, boiler plates and name storming, then this is the role for you.
You will be someone who can work collaboratively with the team and work as a unit to deliver the best work possible for the clients as well as someone who can stand on their own and take a brief through to completion.
- Big thinker; developing strong snappy headlines, name storming and concepting campaigns.
- Hands-on writing across purpose statements, boiler plates, pitches, content brand narrative, headlines.
- The role will predominantly be short-copy focused, however experience in long-copy would be good.
- Boutique agency; family feel.
- No egos; looking to bring someone in with a positive and open attitude to compliment that of the agency.
- Working across a huge range of clients in a wide range of sectors including: Arts & culture, retail, food and drink, financial services, leisure...
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now or drop me an email with your CV & portfolio to Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk !