Marketing Executive - Cheshire based
Superb opportunity for a B2B Marketing Executive to join a highly successful global conference/event company.
This role would suit an ambitious marketer who's keen to develop their marketing skills within a growing company.
Growing but 20 years established, conference/events company who specialise in market leading B2B policy led conferences and events. This year alone, they'll be delivering more than 150 conferences, events and training courses with over 1,000 industry experts/speakers globally. Based in beautiful offices in Cheshire. Opportunity for generous bonus/OTE on achievable targeted marketing campaigns and additional great bens.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and part of a marketing team of 6, you will help to produce integrated targeted acquisition and retention event marketing campaigns that get results and use the latest innovative marketing ideas and strategies.
- Develop and deliver targeted CRM email marketing campaigns
- Write/proofread commercially driven copy
- Research and report on marketing activities
- Ensure all digital channels are updated with effective content including website content
- Work with external agency and design team to produce collateral
- Build and develop partnerships with associations and influencers
- Support some event admin (customer enquiries, participants registrations and confirmations)
I'm looking for a super keen Marketing Executive who has a minimum of 2 years' experience in a B2B commercial marketing revenue or target-based environment. You'll be educated to degree level (ideally within Marketing or related). You'll be confident using email marketing software (CRM). You'll have excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you'll be required to write engaging content across channels.
- A positive 'can do' attitude with strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible team player, with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity of using an email marketing software, preferably Adestra, is desirable
- An interest in current affairs, government policy would be a real advantage.
If the above sounds like you, and you are looking to develop your marketing career within a highly topical, innovative environment then send your CV straight away! Click the "Apply" button now I want to talk to you!