Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising
Are you passionate about design with a background in beauty merchandising which reflects your brand's DNA
Senior Manager - Visual Merchandising - Beauty - Up to £70,000 - London
This brand was developed by a beauty pioneer and entrepreneur based on LA. Today it is one of the fastest growing brands in the global beauty industry. This brand continues to push boundaries today, driving growth through innovation and a focus on customers. Their products are available in select retailers in 25 countries.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- overseeing the visual design and execution of custom and pop up store design and beauty counter display design and execution
- creating planograms, and working closely with retailers and with the graphic design team on prototypes, soft merchandising vehicles to support launches dynamics
- developing and aligning the annual Visual Merchandising calendar for Europe
- managing a positive relationship with global counterparts including buyers, creative, marketing, sales, NPD, etc.
To be considered for the fantastic Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising opportunity you will have:
- experience in visual merchandising in a leadership role either as a client or working on visual merchandising within a design environment
- a background in beauty merchandising
- strong project management skills
- excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- a degree in graphic design, merchandising or equivalent would be preferred.
Are you the Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising we are looking for than apply on line now.
Senior Manager - Visual Merchandising - Beauty - Up to £70,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.