Fabulous opportunity to be part of this hospitality brand supporting on their marketing strategy based in Central London
Marketing Coordinator - Up to £32,000 - 6 month FTC - London
This company is made of up a collection of individual clubs, restaurants and bars . A friendly growing team are developing their brands to reflect the way people socialise, work and relax.
Within the role of Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the wider marketing team with executing the annual marketing strategy
- Plan social media calendars and ensure engagement and content is on brand
- Supporting on the promotion and execution of all events
- Supporting on local marketing, helping with print & POS management
- Updating web pages and making sure content is up to date & on brand
- Working on email marketing alongside the Marketing Manager
In order to apply for the role of Marketing Coordinator you must:
- Be available immediately
- Have experience of working in hospitality; restaurants, bars or retail focussed
- Have very strong copywriting skills
- Have a strong interest in food, beverage but ideally restaurants
There is potential for this role to become permanent in the future. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now!
Marketing Coordinator - Up to £32,000 - 6 month FTC - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.