We’re looking for an ambitious Creative Lead who is passionate about the environment, to join our purpose driven team. You’ll work closely with the Creative Director and will lead on Hubbub’s core communications to grow our audiences and amplify our content. From time to time you may also get involved in delivering campaigns.
On a typical day you might create content around the latest news and trends, sparking online conversations that engage Hubbub’s followers and bring in new ones. You might run a brainstorming session to develop a new idea, or work with a project team to create digital campaign ads, and then use your analytical skills to maximise their impact.
We're looking for someone with a great sense of humour and is able to communicate in a way that is quirky, who thrives on challenges, has an active interest in current affairs and can work confidently under their own initiative.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Leading on strategies to amplify Hubbub’s content, including planning and creating themed social media campaigns, newsletters, and digital advertising.
- Staying up to date on current news and trends, building these into Hubbub’s communications.
- Creating content and copywriting using a playful and knowing tone which I central to Hubbub’s brand.
- Managing Hubbub’s social media and digital advertising accounts including Google Ads, Facebook / IG ads etc.
- Managing the Hubbub website to make sure it creatively communicates Hubbub’s campaigns, content and key messages.
- Leading on SEO to make sure it’s integrated into our website and digital communications.
- Monitoring the impact of our communications using tools like google analytics.
- Supporting the development of relationships with external content collaborators.
- Being flexible and willing to support on campaigns and pitch in where needed to support the wider team. No task is too big or too small.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to us and put which job you are applying for in the email title along with:
- A one page cover letter explaining why you're the right person and why this is the right role for you;
- A brief outline of the best example you've seen of a national campaign that engages the public in sustainability, and why you think it's the best. (Max 200 words)
Apply for Creative Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly