Senior Data Planner
Who are you?
You'll be well versed within a data function, working within a top agency environment. You will have excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills and be able to explain the technical details of data and analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline. You'll be a strategic thinker with strong knowledge of CRM and digital marketing.
What you'll be doing?
- You will be an ambassador for data insights informing business decisions across our clients and WT.
- You will work with marketing clients and colleagues to develop and deliver data & insight activities centred on CRM targeting, personalisation, measurement and optimisation across multiple digital channels.
- You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative.
- You will be joining an award winning Data Strategy and Insights Department, including most recently being named Best Data and Analytics Team at the 2018 Data IQ Awards.
- You’ll be the ‘glue’ integrating data and analytics with broader marketing strategy to develop connected data-inspired CRM.
- Collaboration is key to this role - you’ll be working closely with analysts, strategists, account and campaign delivery teams as well as multiple client stakeholders.
What can we offer you?
- We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing.
- Your career development is important to us, we want you to be better than when you joined us.
- YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style.
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for our clients. Our new agency provides end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. We bring together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists, technologists and so many more expert minds, across 90 markets. With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms.
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
We believe that recruiting talent with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds encourages people to think differently and be more creative. We’re committed to increasing our diversity and actively recruit from groups that are under-represented in the creative sector. We welcome difference whether it’s ethnicity, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability so please be yourself!
Closing Date: 01.09.2019