4 days left
Our client, an exceptional Creative Agency with over 30 years in the Industry are seeking a client facing UI Designer to join their close-knit friendly team in the heart of Camden to create revolutionary content. You will work on a variety of exciting design projects including complete website redesigns, microsites, user interface, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, email marketing, social media campaigns, DOOH, ticketing, video creation, 360 campaigns, CMS and much more! In this company there is no hierarchy, you will have the opportunity to work on content for all their clients from entertainment, leisure, hospitality, FMCG, retail, and more.
Our client comes from a traditional print background and over the last few years have been getting more and more digital requests, and are therefore now looking for someone who can be hands on designing, but also speak digital and be able to consult with their clients and external developers on possibilities and limitations surrounding digital projects. You will be the go-to person for all digital requests that come in, so it’s crucial you are a digital native through and through as you will need to advise/mentor the team on best solutions.
This is such an exciting opportunity as you will be able to really make an impact, offer suggestions, implement changes and improvements and drive the digital arm of the business from day one! The career progression opportunities are limitless, you will get out what you put in, and the right person will naturally progress to Head of Digital in time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ commercial experience within digital- a digital native!
- Client facing experience or strong client facing skills.
- A portfolio of professional design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Fully proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with Sketch and Invison/Marvel or other prototyping tools.
- After Effects skills would be beneficial or they will train you in this area
- A good understanding of code, able to liaise with developers
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then send your CV and Portfolio in now for immediate consideration.