Business Director - Creative Agency - London
Are you looking for an opportunity to change the shape of an agency? Is your background a mix of brand, digital and integrated? Then you will want to read on ...
Our client is a design company dedicated to helping brands make the biggest transformation possible through the intelligent use of advertising, digital and technology. They have been at the forefront of advertising for over a decade utilising their skills in digital, advertising and branding and require a strong Business Director to continue sustaining and improve the existing client accounts.
The role would be to run existing client relationships at a broad level as a strong partner to the strategic lead and making sure the agency are meeting objectives to inspire, innovate and challenge clients.
Our client is looking for an individual who has the necessary ability to provide leadership and vision to define the strategic direction of this account. Liaising closely with client contacts and offering strategic knowledge and advice to other senior representatives is an important factor in ensuring the smooth running of this important account. Among these essential skills, the ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 7 years previous experience in a similar agency and at least 2 years at a Business Director level.
- Have an innovative and imaginative approach to everything you to do; to inspire others in the team with your enthusiasm and passion.
- Hit the ground running and take the lead in running businesses with high levels of organisation with a good eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Provide development plans to share with the team, and ensure that they consider integrated approaches to client work.
- Have a desire to add value to client business and bottom line- as well as developing fantastic creative ideas.
- Be able to hold your own, be confident to express your opinion with clarity of thinking.
Key task and responsibilities:
This Business Director role is not about having the perfect education or exactly 10 years' experience; it's about the successes you've accomplished in your commercially focused career. What we do require is proven success in growing a company's revenue, profits, and staff while remaining within a budget:
- Guarantee successful management and delivery ensuring the project reflects the brief and meets the clients' objectives.
- Responsible of managing people, teams and monitoring all aspects of the account.
- Ensuring that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered.
Salary: £80k plus benefits
If you're a proactive initiative taker who's not afraid of pushing the envelope, a creative superstar without the superstar attitude, and one who can epitomise the company's goals and standards then we would love for you to get in touch.
Please send your CV via the link to be instantly considered for this role.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.