Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We were found in the Everett, USA and we are ever expanding with our UK offices in Hammersmith, West London and Maldon, Essex. We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favourite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
A bit about the role
Located in our office in Hammersmith, the Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and supporting the Marketing team with the implementation of brand, channel and customer strategy. As well as delivering effective brand activation initiatives across a complex product portfolio; incl. grocery, retail and e-retail channels within the UK and the wider European regions. In addition, will work across the organisation with a variety of commercial and non-commercial teams to help achieve desired business results.
Previous Marketing and/or Key Account Management experience will be essential. In addition to fluency in English, the ideal candidate will also be fluent in either French or German. Your experience will mean you have excellent commercial awareness and you’ll be highly motivated with the ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment. A friendly demeanour with exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Managing in-store visibility POS, online merchandising, event activation plans, and trade marketing initiatives to strengthen Funko EMEA relationships with market-leading customers and reinforce our unique brand proposition
- Manage multiple priorities against tight budgets and timelines whilst ensuring customer service excellence from end-to-end
- Frequent and clear communication with multiple customers and licensors in various regions
- Effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects to ensure we meet sales expectations, and always striving to exceed them
- Negotiating the company’s interests across the UK/EMEA regions
- Responsible for increasing our channel activation through customer marketing, trade shows and media coverage in an effective manner
- Working closely along the Sales team to identify the right market opportunities and execute supporting plans
- Commercially aware and treating customer interactions with confidentiality and professionalism always
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
Spoken and written fluency in English is essential, and ideally French or German
- Strong experience in Marketing and/or Key Account Management
- Demonstrates excellent commercial awareness with a real passion for growing the brand and bringing results
- Effective multi-tasker with excellent prioritisation skills; able to create, drive and execute initiatives to tight deadlines
- A clear communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborator ensuring strong professional relationships are developed and nurtured with both internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset with a personable and flexible approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and embraces an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail, always mindful of brand reputation
- Degree in a business-related subject – desirable
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth
- The opportunity to help grow something from a relatively small base within a highly buoyant marketplace
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
What Funko Offers
Funko offers competitive salaries and our benefits include 25 days annual leave per year (pro rata), pension, discretionary company bonus and a wide variety of discounts (shopping, food & drink, entertainment and health & fitness) through Perkbox.
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are delighted that you’re interested in working for Funko EMEA. By submitting an application on our website or via a third party, we’ll keep hold of your application for current or future recruitment purposes only. If you would like to opt out at any time, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.