Head of Broadcast
6 days left
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning media, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here predominantly in offices in Devon and Bristol, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years. And we’re part of themission, one of the UK’s most respected networks, sharing skills and resources across 16 agencies and over 1,100 staff.
About our Media team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients directly and sister agencies across themission group.
About the role…
We’re currently looking for a Head of Broadcast to join the media team in Devon. You will be an amiable and tenacious trader, promoting TV to the wider company and working with some of the UK biggest media owner brands, Sky Media, C4 and ITV.
You will be equally confident in your ability to trade airtime; delivering highly competitive pricing and effective campaigns, as you are presenting to clients and working with colleagues across creative and media departments to produce joined up activation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for leading an AV Planner/Buyer; supporting, coaching, training, appraising and developing their ability and career.
- Working with media planning colleagues to respond promptly to AV briefs.
- Ensuring delivery of well thought out AV planning that deliver the client’s objectives across linear TV, VoD, sponsorship, AdSmart and product placement.
- Strong knowledge of terminology, audience profiles of different channels and understanding of Comms & TV briefs.
- Able to plan and buy TV campaigns, liaising with sales representatives from the UK’s biggest TV companies; ITV, C4, and Sky.
- Develop strong working relationships with TV sales contractors.
- Trade pricing to deliver to the client’s AV expectations.
- Ensure AV team are updating, analyzing and reporting on campaign delivery.
- Develop relationships with clients and get an understanding of their business, products, markets, audiences and objectives.
- Attend client meetings and be able to talk confidently and knowledgably about all aspects of TV with the aim of selling TV into the marketing mix.
- Ensure client receives the most competitive media rates available.
- Present post campaign reporting back to clients and look to constantly improve and evolve the offering.
And in return…
We offer a competitive salary and car allowance, plus benefits package including:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Long service award
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply for Head of Broadcast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly