Creative Designer #Sports #Entertainment #Agency
Creative Designer #Sports #Entertainment #Agency 3 month fixed term contractMy client exists to create impact by challenging convention. They do this because it produces work that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable. They are looking for an individual who wants to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each and every time.They are looking for a Creative Designer to join them for 3 months on a fixed term contract at 34'000 pro rata. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Producing PowerPoint sales presentations which are built using a mix of our recently updated template, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of videos for presentations is an advantage (simple editing and rendering).
- Designing for social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. So, an experience in this space is mandatory.
- Creating proposals for pitches is a regular part of what they do and so having experience of this type of work is key.
- Adobe Creative Suite, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Professional. Microsoft Office.
- The ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment is key.
- Experience of working with brands is a must and an interest in spot is a bonus.
This role is open to candidates who are second or 3rd jobber level + to start ASAP.
Portfolios with sports brands samples will be preferable.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.