Project Manager - Events
1 day left
About the team
From communicating a new three-year strategy for BMW, to launching TSB as a challenger brand on the high street and engaging SAP’s C-suite clients with new technical innovations, we build long-lasting, collaborative client relationships, working across every major sector with iconic names to create unforgettable brand experiences.
The Project Manager reports to the Project Director and works in collaboration with other members of the Live Communications and Project Management teams, as well as with the wider business including Strategy, Content, Design, Digital, Exhibition and Film.
About the role
- You’ll deliver and manage first class event-based projects on time and within budget to the ICF Next Brilliant Basics standard – this includes projects which are wholly owned and playing a role on a larger more complex project
- You’ll build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage projects across all live communication and audience types (B2B, B2C and employees) to the highest of standards
- You’ll scope projects and map and monitor progress during the project lifecycle
- You’ll collaborate with our inhouse specialist teams to deliver effective, high quality, strategic and creative solutions which exceed our clients’ expectations whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business
- You’ll ensure that ICF Next’s industry-leading sustainability certifications run through the veins of all projects from the off
- You’ll use strong stakeholder management with the ability to build and grow strong, effective client relationships, gain repeat business, develop new opportunities and increase the mix of work being delivered
- You’ll effectively manage project budgets, achieving against specific targets on gross profit and fee recovery
- You’ll evaluating problems objectively and provide effective solutions
- You will need a minimum of 3 years' agency experience of delivering events and developing good client relationships as part of a wider team
- You have solely produced, and worked as part of a larger team to produce, live communication events - including conferences, roadshows, experiential campaigns, product launches, and award ceremonies
- You have proven experience in briefing technical production and a strong understanding of Event H&S Management
- You should have a good sense of what’s going on in the industry and be able to actively contribute in project brainstorms
- You should have excellent writing skills and have the ability to write a great brief
- You have superb interpersonal and relationship building skills and you are adept at influencing and negotiating with suppliers
- You will need strong project management skills, commercial awareness, creativity and flexibility to manage several clients or projects at once
- You are an ambitious and committed, self-motivated team player, with a passionate approach to work and the drive to achieve and exceed.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.