Senior Product Manager
An Exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to step up to a more senior role, taking on greater levels of responsibility to positively affect the business. You'll be joining a team of driven and experienced marketers who work cohesively and experimentally. You must have worked in-house prior and have an analytical background.
Michael Page have teamed up with one of Europe's best known Job Board sites, and one of the UK's best known publishers. You will have incredible resources at your disposal and a talented team around you.
As the Senior Product Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Platform product support
- Manage platform level changes and projects (e.g. migrations, app launch).
- Use data-driven insights and UX testing to identify B2B and B2C UX change requests
- Monitor competitors and developments across the digital landscape for opportunities to improve UX
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue and conversions on our ecommerce channel, through platform enhancements and new marketing channels.
- Maintain relationship with Madgex as their go-to client for trialling upcoming integration's or enhancements on the platform (e.g. voice search, ecommerce, enriched search) working closely with their product, data and UX teams.
- Manage EU GDPR activity
- Marketing product support
- Lead and project manage the marketing channel and campaign development work within the business to optimise exposure for the job site portfolio (e.g. programmatic advertising, editorial referrals, In Your Area), working closely with the Group product and content teams.
- Keep abreast of new marketing channels and opportunities to automate or improve existing channels.
- Lead on SEO activity, managing our SEO consultancy and briefing activity to our content team to improve organic performance.
- Work with marketing team to enhance our ESP and email marketing activity (a key driver of response)
Sales product support:
- Lead the operational delivery of our job sites to clients.
- Identify and develop new recruitment digital products for the sales team, including owning the testing process and providing sales training & collateral.
The chosen East London based Senior Product Manager will have worked in- house prior and have a university degree to show there problem solving skills.
They will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence others
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and how to use data analysis to improve UX and site performance
- Understanding of data regulations and the application to marketing would be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of design, UX and marketing channels
- Champion clients and job seekers in all aspects of product design and commercialisation.
- People management experience - responsibility for a Product Manager
- Knowledge of job sites or classified advertising would be desirable
On offer for the East London based, Senior Product Manager is a salary upto £57k (depending on experience) and a great opportunity to build a career.