Community Events Manager
Unique Community Events Manager opportunity with a growing tech start-up!
Community Event Manager - Up to £30,000 - London
This lively tech company provide IT services to a range of clients across multiple sectors. They have a fun, rewarding culture and a sociable team in Central London. They are seeking a driven Community Events Manager to organise and attend their weekly meet-ups.
The role will involve some marketing as well as community event management. The company run weekly, informal out of hours events at different locations around London in the evenings. Day to day the role will involve:
- owning social platforms
- working with the community team to organise meetups, bringing fresh ideas on location and speakers etc.
- source and generate blog content
- organise charity projects
- some web content management
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- the ability to work flexible hours, into the evening, in London
- some social media experience
- excellent communication skills
- a passion for technology!
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Community Event Manager - Up to £30,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.