2 days left
Award winning City based Design agency specialising in luxury brands are on the hunt for a highly organised Studio Coordinator to work in close collaboration with the Operations Director, Creative team and the Client Services team to ensure smooth running of projects through the studio and to also help keep the lively team in order on a day to day basis!
You will have great time management skills and have prior experience working within a similar role within a busy creative studio.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing the design studios day to day operations
- Acting as the first point of contact for briefs and creative requests
- Working closely with the Operations Director to allocate work and manage resource across the creative team
- Ensuring briefs are on our system and time is being captured
- Measuring key KPIs such as timesheets and budgets
- Creating monthly reports in line with KPIs
- Working closely with all internal departments
- Driving forward new processes and technology across the team
An understanding of the design process and the ability to take briefs, work with stakeholders, allocate resource and track projects are also key requirements.
This role is for someone who wants to work in a busy studio environment, helping to keep our client organised and connected. You'll be organised, friendly, have great initiative and real interest in brands and design. This is a diverse role that offers a fun and sociable working environment with no day the same! If you are interested please get in touch ASAP! firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is paying between £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
Apply for Studio Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly