1 day left
Research Director, £50,000-60,000 + flexible working/1-2 days WFH
Our client has been delivering exceptional Insight and techniques for their clients for over 25 years and are proud to count some of the UK's leading consumer brands amongst their clients. They are an award-winning Market Research agency that are now looking for a talented and creative Research Director that has passion for research & insight to strengthen their expanding team.
The ideal candidate should have more than 5 years' experience within an agency. No one day will be the same in this fast-paced environment as you would be working across a variety of clients and projects while keeping your team motivated and raring to go!
- Proven experience in designing and delivering high complex, multi-strand projects and meeting deadlines
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke research solutions
- Experience running combined methodologies
- Ability to inspire those in the team with less experience
- Previous retail, tech/telecoms, FMCG or travel research (desired)
- Experience building strong and commercially successful relationships with key senior level client contacts
- Quantitative research skills
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, performance-related bonus scheme, private health care, eye-care, pension, interest-free season ticket loan for rail commutes and flexible/remote working (finding the balance between work/home life), 28 days holiday + your birthday off, dental scheme, paid-for lunches/snacks and gym discounts. And finally join a Market Research agency that believes in rewarding its staff for their hard work through flexibility, support and progression.
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency, please apply and we can go from there.
Apply for Research Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly