4 days left
Joining one of London's most awarded CRM shops, this Account Manager will enjoy working with a well-known loyalty scheme.
Working on an instantly famous account, this Account Manager role will have a chance to really shine. This role will therefore enable the successful candidate to:
- Oversee innovative campaigns
- Manage significant budgets
- Learn from some of the industry's best
- Work closely with clients at a blue chip business
- Brag to their mates about the work they are doing
As a proven Account Manager within a creative agency, you will have a strong bias towards CRM/loyalty programmes. In addition, you will have:
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ensured that campaign timings and finances are met
- Converted client needs into tight creative/strategy briefs
- Been proactive and positive at all times
- Primarily worked on consumer brands
If you're applying for a role with a network agency, there are certain things you probably expect: big name clients, award-winning work, great training and great soft benefits. The Great & The Good are working with an agency who can also throw in enviable London offices, a collaborative culture and managers who strive to develop their teams.
If this all sounds like the role for you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good with a copy of your CV.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly