Business Development Director - Innovation Agency - London
1 day left
Are you a Business Development Director who would like to join a fast-growing start up who work with Universities to deliver amazing content and brands into campus? Please read on …..
Our client is in their fourth year, growing rapidly and have already won multiple awards, and are working with some amazing brands and working with universities coordinating events, ambassadors and ticketing.
The Business Development Director, a newly created role, will be working closely with the company's Board and will be involved as a key player in the rapid growth of the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities
- Lead generation, pre-sales and new business pitches
- Create presentation decks, costings and commercial proposals
- Understand and document client's business objectives and targets
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and meet the expectations of our clients
- Manage shifting priorities, balancing workloads and delivering a 100% exceptional service
- Ensure our CRM and other recorded information hubs are kept current
- Engage across all areas of the business to gain a full understanding of our operations and apply that knowledge in your role
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships with brand/agency clients and partners
- Create detailed forecasts and present new business strategy to board
Is it you?
The Business Development Director will have at least 3 years min experience as a BDM or have a track record as a Business Development Director or be an agency (Senior) Account Director. You come with a black book of agency contacts and you relish developing new relationships and identifying new opportunities. You are creative, inventive and resourceful, as the Business Development Director will have a lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute to the larger business strategy. You also have:
- Experience of BTL and experiential is required, agency-to-agency sales experience is desirable
- An entrepreneurial outlook with a passion to grow the business, the ability to identify commercial opportunities, build a business case and demonstrate ROI
- A gifted salesperson with the ability to present expansive concepts confidently and succinctly
- A proven talent for building and growing client relationships
- Strong written skills - copy-writing and deck creation
- A confident negotiator with a good understanding of a project's cost sheet
- Punctual, attentive and proactive; you never leave a client in the dark
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- A fantastic work ethic and understanding of the demands of this type of role
Salary: £60K-£100K - (OTE £120K). plus benefits
The Business Development Director will be joining a fantastic team of driven and capable individuals and where your commitment to the business will be reciprocated, and it is a great time to be joining as the opportunity to make a real impact and take their marketing channels to scale is there ahead of you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Apply for Business Development Director - Innovation Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly