Marketing Operations Lead
5 days left
This innovative fintech start-up are building their marketing team!
Marketing Operations Lead- Up to £95,000 - London
Growing, global and dynamic, this fantastic fintech start-up have a new Marketing Operations Lead vacancy. They are building their marketing team and this is a crucial senior hire. The company provide a SaaS platform for businesses to effectively manage company spending. They already have an impressive and established client base, but are scaling in the UK and need a new marketing team!
You will be responsible for building out and rapidly scaling the company's marketing systems and processes. You'll be centrally involved at the intersection of the marketing, sales, and customer success functions to help drive global Go-To-Market efforts.
Day to day, the role will involve:
- own, improve and execute automation processes
- build and maintain a martech stack
- database management
- define and deliver core metrics, dashboards, reporting and analytics on demand gen activities and funnel performance across all business lines
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- Marketing operations experience in the SaaS or ideally fintech sector
- extensive experience managing a B2B martech stack, including integrations
- deep knowledge and hands on experience with automation software
- a successful track record in creating, executing and reporting on campaigns
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW!
Marketing Operations Lead - Up to £95,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Marketing Operations Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly